[robocup-humanoid] Referee program question

Oskar von Stryk stryk at sim.tu-darmstadt.de
Thu May 21 08:22:09 EDT 2009

Hi Keith,

Yes, the link you found is for the prototype version of a
game controller/referee box for joint use
in the humanoid league and the standard platform league.

It has not been announced yet on the mailing list
as a few points (including fine testing and documentation) are missing.
Two volunteers are working on it and it can hopefully
be released in a few days.

Best regards,
Oskar