[robocup-small] About Shanghai University

=?gb2312?B?s8LN8sPX?= wanmic at 163.com
Thu Feb 23 11:22:20 EST 2006

The organizing committee:

Shanghai University have the Small Size Leaguer since 2001 , we have no take part in the international competition before , but we have the best 4 in the China competition each year.

Shanghai will apply 2008 international compitition, so the leader in our university are hold us very much to take part in the international competition .

Our robot made by us can obstacle avoidance, shooting and passing skill, We want  take part in the international compitition very much.

   Thanks.

   Shanghai University, China