[robocup-humanoid] Best Humanoid Award for RoboCup 2019

Sven Behnke behnke at cs.uni-bonn.de
Mon Feb 25 13:38:10 EST 2019

Dear Hafez,
dear members of the TC,

thanks a lot for your message!

Please specify exactly what you mean with "releasing their source code
and documentation".
Does this include construction information of the robot, whiteout which
software might not be useful?
Does this include low-level software, like servo controllers?

Your decision may impact some teams' commitment to attend the RoboCup
Humanoid League competitions,
especially if commercial interests should be involved in a team.

As your decision shall be in effect already for RoboCup 2019, I suggest
that any commitment to participate that was made prior to your
announcement should be treated as not being made.

Kind regards,

Sven.