[robocup-humanoid] Hi

Daniel Seifert dseifert at fumanoids.de
Wed Jan 7 09:27:06 EST 2015

Hi,

to extend on Reinhard's answer:

On Wed, Jan 7, 2015 at 7:07 AM, 인성욱 <hero14050414 at gmail.com> wrote:
> 2. And how to draw a line on the field? ( I know you are keep at
> discussing, but we will buy artificial grass soon.
>
> And there are two ways to draw line. One is using paint and the other is
> planting white grass instead of green grass on the line.

Best solution as mentioned is of course using white grass. If you go
this way, please let us know how this worked out in regards of cost
and setup time. When painting the lines, we recommend some kind of
white spray. Using actual paint (applied with brushes) is difficult,
as the grass blades will stick together and make the lines much
stiffer than the rest of the field. Using chalk is also quite easy,
however it tends to scatter after a short time, requiring a lot of
cleaning and re-applying.

> 3. Last, we want to know stadium enviromment. As the goal post's color has
> been changed, how to teat outer wall outside of field. ex) no cover by any
> wall, or cover by black material...

We will ask the (L)OC to avoid having a white wall directly and close
behind the goals. Apart from that the rules state that the environment
outside the field is unspecified. This has been the case in the past
years with yellow and before with blue as well.

Daniel

dseifert at fumanoids.de
Phone +49 30 838 75-117 (Office), -125 (Lab)

Freie Universität Berlin
Institut für Informatik
AG Intelligente Systeme und Robotik
Arnimallee 7