[robocup-humanoid] RoboCup 2013 Eindhoven: TeenSize -- Team DARwIn-XOS confirmation

Larry Vadakedathu vlarry at seas.upenn.edu
Mon May 20 06:18:38 EDT 2013

Dear Robocup organizing committee,

Due to unforeseen circumstances with hardware on our teen-size platform,
I have to say that *Team Darwin - XOS* will not be able to participate
in the Teen size league after all at Robocup 2013 in Eindhoven.

Sorry for any inconvenience caused due to this and wish all the other
teen-size teams good luck !

Your Sincerely,
Larry Vadakedathu,
Team Darwin - XOS,