[robocup-humanoid] 2010 Rule Suggestions

Jörg Zimmer zimmer_j at rbg.informatik.tu-darmstadt.de
Tue Dec 15 04:17:27 EST 2009

Hello everyone,

sorry for being late, sending 2010 Rule Suggestions.

Please find attached a Word document including the rules of 2009 with marked
changes of our 2010 suggestions. We appreciate having the 2010 rules in
LaTeX. The document is added to show our suggestions in context – what to
add and what to delete. All changes are commented.

To make a discussion easier, our suggestions are split to separate mails.
Please use these to give your feedback.

1.       Kick-off procedure with READY – SET – PLAY commands

manual start buttons must have a 10 seconds delay for the robot handler to
vanish

2.       Granting 15 to 45 seconds in ready state at referees discretion

3.       Introducing a 30 seconds standard removal penalty applied on the
most irregularities

4.       Find a better solution than 10 seconds advantage to referee box
teams

5.       Use Obstacle Avoidance and Dribbling Challenge Rules of Graz
RoboCup 2009

Regards

Jörg Zimmer

1.       Darmstadt Dribblers <http://www.dribblers.de/>

Technische Universität Darmstadt

FG Simulation, Systemoptimierung und Robotik