[robocup-humanoid] About the ball and goal

tangtang tangq at iipc.zju.edu.cn
Mon Dec 14 20:51:37 EST 2009

Dear all:

The main problem about the ball for my team is not whether we use the orange tennis ball or hockey ball, but how to get the official match ball. So if any team could distribute the ball for the other teams on favour, it would do much favour for us.

As according to the rule: The goals will be changed to look more like soccer goals and more similar to the SPL. Could any team (Darmstadt Dribblers?) could offer a picture of the new goal? Then we would have similar one for our test.

Thank you

Tang Qing

2009-12-15

tangtang